Wednesday 27 November 2013

SOULFLOWER HAUL !!!

Hola Chicas!!

I did a mini haul from this website called SOULFLOWER and its safe to say that im totally obsessed with the website. The website is quirky and fun and i love surfing the site just reading about the products even if i am not buying anything ( i do get jobless at times :p )
The website sells aromatic essential and carrier oils along with handmade organic soaps that are 100% vegetarian. Sounds so much like our very own LUSH!!

Coming to my haul

As i was browsing through, i was immediately drawn to a few products. Here is what i bought.


1.    Soulflower Light Me Up soap (Rs.400/- )

It helps you lighten skin spots and blemishes. The ingredients look promising. I have some acne spots on my back (thank you bacne!!) that im trying to get rid off. I hope it works.

2.   Lavender Oil (Rs.335/- for 15ml)

It has anti-inflammatory properties and has been proven to cure headaches, relax you and your aching muscles before you retire to bed. At times i do suffer from bouts of insomnia and im hoping this will help me doze off better.

3. Rosehip Oil (Rs.450/- for 30ml)

Rosehip oil is one bad-ass oil. The list of its benefits is so impressive it seriously took my breath away. It improves fine lines and wrinkles, reduces and improves scar, reverses photo ageing, reduces stretch marks, minimizes pores, balances oily skin..........need i say more Im SOLD!!

4. Grapeseed Oil (Rs.350/- for 30ml)

They retard the anti-ageing process and help prevent acne breakout. It is packed with anti-oxidants and can be used to remove make-up.

With each bottle of oil, a spray dispenser is provided so that its easier to use and only the right amount is dispensed...... one word... Ingenious!! Else you can use the bottle as it is..in the dropper from.

I would like to use the products for a reasonable amount of time to be able to review them fairly. At the moment, acne is having a gala time on my face and its frustrating. Crossing my fingers they work

Do you have a Beauty Concoction you swear by?? Comment!!

XOXO



3 comments:

  1. Wow! Never knew about such a store and my my.. All the oroducts look fantastic and so affordable as compared to Kiehl's midnight recovery(lavender oil being the main ingredient) and the new rosehip oil I was eyeing from Trilogy! This is amazing! Thnks fr sharing.. Off to soulflower :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pleasure is all mine.I hope u have fun shopping at Soulflower !!

      Delete
  2. Love the review girl! I'm so buying the Rosehip and Lavender oil <3

    Love Nilu Yuleena,
    from
    BIG hair LOUD mouth BLOG
    BIG hair LOUD mouth FACEBOOK page
    BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete